This course is designed to begin and develop skills for the student who wish to use pistol as a primary firearm in a tactical environment where there is little to no light at all. Students attending this course will learn how to move in low light/no light environments, will practice skills that will reduce reaction time, allow them to shoot faster with higher degree of accuracy, and increase their confidence with their handgun when operating in the dark. The correct way to choose and use appropriate equipment will be taught as well as alternative uses of flashlight in tactical environments.
This Course will be taught using theoretical and practical exercises. The lectures will be conducted in classroom and on the shooting range. The Course will be given on the ESA Training Center with the use of ESA equipment.
Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
Two (2) flashlights
Shooting ear protection like earmuffs, earplugs
- The human vision in low/no light
- Movement in low/no light
- Selection of support equipment used in low light (flashlights, weapon mounted lights)
- Alternative uses of flashlight
- Use of weapons mounted lights
- Fundamentals of pistol shooting in dark environments
- Tactical shooting principles in dark environments
Duration: 2 days Course prices includes accommodation and food for a complete training