Main target of this course is to improve and develop practical skills in the area of using the Pistol. Course contains 100% of the tactical training on the shooting range. Final course Drills focuses on tactical shooting, to identify and eliminate hazards.
Duration: 3 days. Course prices includes accommodation and food for a complete training
This Course requires earlier training and/or experience in the subject. Candidate should complete Combined Firearms, Tactical Pistol, CPO or PMC courses in ESA prior attending this course.
Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
- Weapon manipulation in dynamic tactical situations
- Alternate shooting positions
- Shooting from several positions and with use of covers
- Extremely close range pistol shooting
- Under stress shooting drills
- Shooting scenarios